The rising costs of energy have many companies searching to find possible ways to reduce their budgets. Many companies have turned to fluorescent lighting and T8 fluorescent lighting retrofits to significantly reduce their energy costs.
http://116urist.ru/demo/kak-pravilno-lizat-popu-video.html The Basics of a Fluorescent Light
The fluorescent light is constructed of a tube-shaped lamp with a chemical phosphor coating on the inside of the tube. The output of light and color are controlled by components called ballasts. Fluorescents bulbs are less expensive than incandescent bulbs to produce and purchase. Fluorescent lighting uses less energy, lasts longer, produces less heat and costs less to run.
- Fluorescent's Light Better
- Fluorescent's Lighting is an Energy Saving Choice
- Fluorescent's Last Longer
- Fluorescent's Are Cost Effective
Mills Systems Solutions offers Fluorescent lighting retrofit kits for updating older T12 fluorescent lights to more efficient T8 technology.
методы и средства обучения в педагогике кратко Benefits of Retrofitting from T8 to T12
- Our retro fit kits include high efficiency reflectors that improve the amount of delivered lumens
- T8 delivers 50% more lumens per watt
- Can save up to 45% on annual energy costs per fixture
- T8's have a longer lamp life (20,000 vs. 12,000 hours you got with a T12)
enter We Drive Energy Efficiency at All Levels.
Mills Systems Solutions is a partner that provides energy efficient, lighting, electrical and mechanical solutions & systems for commercial and industrial properties. Contact Us today to find out more about how Mills Systems Solutions and Fluorescent Lighting Retrofits can help you save money.